Thursday 3 November 2016

Breaking News........


Tomorrow is Show 360!

As we reach a full rotation through the degrees, we would like to thank you all for your love and support over the last seven years or so.

As many of you know Will MD aka The Phat Pharmer left for Portugal over a year ago now and our man Damn Right is off to India for six months......

We feel that Thank Phat It's Friday wouldn't be the same without at least two of the team on board at any time and having been so consistent over the years, I'm unable to guarantee that I'll be back from work in time every week to do the show on my own.

This is why Thank Phat It's Friday 360 will be our last show in it's current incarnation.

With all of us in different countries, it just wouldn't be the same.

I have pretty heavy work commitments and I couldn't maintain the standard on my own, so this is a good opportunity to spend more time with my family and devote more time to developing my music production while WIll is in Portugal and Damn is in India.

As one cycle resolves, another begins and our very own Phat Pharmer Will MD will be continuing every Friday from 5pm - 7pm gmt but with a fresh sound and format.

I will of course be about for cover shows and guest mixes when i can and Damn may even get a broadcast in from India from time to time.

I just want to say Thank Phat for all of you amazing crew who've been with us every Friday and best of luck to Damn on his travels and Will as he takes the show forward.

BIG LOVE & NUFF RESPECT (inner area)

Bruce - a9ent0ran9e

No comments:

Post a Comment