Tuesday 28 February 2017

A New Project from a9ent0ran9e - Phat Pilgrim

Hi Folks,

As many of you know I have been away from the show now for a few months. This has been to focus on new musical projects and I just wanted to let you know what's going to be happening over the coming year.

I have decided to DJ and Produce under the new name Phat Pilgrim.

I feel this more accurately reflects me as a person and the music I want to make as well as the journey that I'm on. Not only that but from a practical perspective it's a lot easier to search for online!

Never fear though as you can still expect the same Phat Beats, Bass and my blend of Breaks, Electro, Funk, Dub and Psychedelia that you've come to expect and you can still find my a9ent0ran9e project on Soundcloud and Bandcamp

I will also be relaunching Phat Pilgrim Records this year in order to release my own music and an eclectic array of other artists so expect big things over the horizon.

It was a pleasure to be a guest on Phat Beats with the Pham with my main man Will MD last Friday and I'm delighted to be joining him again this week (playlist will be up shortly). It felt so good to be back with my bud and at the controls as we both embark on something fresh and exciting.

I want to thank you all for your love and support and if you want to connect, you can find me here and through the following links:

Google +
LastFM
Spotify
Soundcloud

Bandcamp coming soon.....
Hope to see you on any one of these platforms and I'll catch you next week with Will MD for another edition of Phat Beats with the Pham!

Big Love and 'Nuff Respect (inner area) (~'~)
Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment